Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (877) 241-1020
Phone: (314) 241-2500
Alvin Wolff Jr. & Associates

What is a subrogation interest?

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

When a person has medical bills as a result of someone else's fault, it can be a tricky situation.  Often times, our clients' health insurance companies want to get paid back for the bills it has paid.  This is called a subrogation interest.  A health insurance company will send a letter requesting notification for any car crash, and sometimes for slip and falls or other situations where there could be coverage from someone else.

We do everything we can to ensure that your health insurance company will be notified to make sure that if they want to get paid back, we deal with them and take the problem off of your hands.  Sometimes, we are even able to negotiate the amount that you owe to your own insurance company to maximize your recovery.

If you are involved in a car crash or are otherwise injured through no fault of your own, keep your eyes peeled for paperwork from your insurance company.  If they want their money back, notify your attorney so that he or she can do everything to make sure that at the end of your claim, all loose ends are accounted for and you can move forward worry free.

Category: General


There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "What is a subrogation interest?"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.