Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (877) 241-1020
Phone: (314) 241-2500
Alvin Wolff Jr. & Associates

How long do I have to file a Federal Tort Claim?


There is a very strict statue that gives the claimant two years to file a form 95.  It does not matter if you are a child or an adult.  If you fail to file your claim within two years, you are out of luck.  There are a few exceptions such as continuing treatment in a malpractice case, fraud on behalf of the government, or equitable tolling but to be on the safe side, file your claim in two years.