Medical Malpractices Cases Aren't Any Easier To Win
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
In the August 15, 2011 issue of Missouri Lawyers Weekly, there is an article that discusses 65 malpractice cases reported in the paper over the last two years. Of 65 cases reported, fifteen were settled and of the 50 that went to trial, 76% resulted in verdicts for the doctors or hospitals. These statistics are such because:
1. The really bad cases settle before trial.
2. People like their own doctors, so they tend to believe doctors in court.
3. When a good doctor believes he has given good care, he wants to go to court.
If you think you have a case where:
1. The doctor makes a nice appearance.
2. The doctor has a reasonable explanation for what happened.
3. The doctor acted like he cared.
You will probably lose. If you think you have a case, call for a no charge consultation. 314 584-4109