- Consumer Guide To Missouri Auto Insurance:
This guide gives you an easy explanation of mandatory and optional motor vehicle insurance coverages available in Missouri. It can also help you understand what coverages you have on your policy.
- Distracted Driving Resources
- Driving Safely with Pets
- First Steps After Car Accident
- Making the Move to Assisted Living
- Moving Tips for Seniors
- Safe Winter Driving
- Senior Driving Resources
- Severe Weather while Driving
- Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program: This link will hook you up with a safe riding program in Missouri.
- Missouri Bicycle Federation: All sorts of information about bicycle safety and bike laws in Missouri.
- Routt county riders:
Routt county riders is the main group keeping pathways clear in steamboat springs, Colorado. RCC works hard to keep Steamboat , Biketwn USA.
- St. Louis Biking: Great web site for all biking information all the time in the St. Louis area.
- Trailnet: Trailnet provides you with information about bike routes and rides in Missouri.
- AMA Doctor Finder:
This can help you find a doctor who may have left the area.
- American Acadamy of Neurology: guidelines for neurologists.
- American Acadamy Of Orthopedic Surgeons: Website discussing orthopedic standards.
- American Board of Vascular Surgery: This board regulates vascular surgeons.
- American College of Chest Surgeons: Standards of care for chest surgeons.
- American College of Emergency Physicians: This site helps determine the standards for Emergency Room Doctors.
- American College of Obstetricains and Gynecologists: Standards for baby delivery and other women's health issues.
- American College of Radiology
- American Heart Association:
Cardiac health guidelines and other heart healthy useful information.
- American Medical Association: American Medical Association web site
- American Society of General Surgeons: American Society of General Surgeons
- Barnes Jewish Hospital: The link gets you into the Barnes Jewish Hospital Network. Barnes Jewish Hospital, Barnes West County, Barnes Jewish Missouri Baptist, Barnes St. Peters Hospitals to name a few.
- Cerebral Palsy Group:
Foundation that provides free educational information and support to those who have been affected by cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities.
- EMTALA-Patient dumping statute: A resource for current information about the Federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act,also known as COBRA or the Patient Anti-Dumping Law. EMTALA requires most hospitals to provide an examination and needed stabilizing treatment, without consideration of insurance coverage or ability to pay, when a patient presents to an emergency room for attention to an emergency medical condition.
- Gastrointesinal and Endoscopic Website (SAGES): Standards of care for GI and Endoscopy doctors.
- Joint Commission and Accreditation of Hospitals: Organization that promulgates standards for accreditated hosptials.
- Medical Guideline Website: This site has multiple links in determining the standard of care.
- Medical Malpractice RX: This is a great place to start finding out standards of care for medical malpractice cases.
- Missouri Coalition for Quality Care used by St. Louis Medical Malpractice Lawyer: Lists all nursing homes in Missouri who have had their hands slapped for improper care.
- Missouri Medical Malpractice Insurance Report 2009: See what claims were paid and the types of medical malpractice cases that have merit in different venues.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse: This site has many medical guidelines which assists us in establishing the standard of care.
- SSM Hospitals: This website gets you into the SSM Hospitals network.
- St. John's Hospital St. Louis: St. John's Hospital St. Louis
- St. Louis University Hospital: St. Louis University Hospital
- St. Lukes Hospital St. Louis: St. Luke's Hospital St. Louis
- Stroke Guidelines:
Find out standard of care for treating a stroke.
- U.S. Library of Medicine: Want to do some legal research? Here's a great place to start.
- Missouri Department of Labor: Website with workers compensation forms and other useful information.
- Alvin Wolff efforts to ban cell phones while driving.: Update as to efforts on cell phone driving ban.
- Colorado Ski Safety Act: This link gets you to the Colorado Ski Safety Act
- Ski Safety Site: Site gives information about risks of type of injuries for boarding and skiing. Also gives lots of great safety tips.
- Tree Well Safety On The Ski Hill: Gives strategies and statistics on tree wells and when to avoid them.
- What You Need When You Go Skiing Out Of Bounds: Searches are up for lost skiiers and snowboarders. Articles gives great list about what you need when you go skiing out of bounds.
- Alvin Wolff Jr. & Associates Children's Safety Resource
- Best Laweyrs In America: Provides top rated lawyers in all disciplines. Peer reviewed. You can't buy your way onto this list like organizations like the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Birth injury resources:
Get help with birth injury and great resource site.
- Center for Disease Control: Help you learn about various diseases.
- Consumer Products Safety Commission: The CPSC keeps you abreast of product recalls.
- Federal Tort Claim Form: This form must be filed before proceeding with a Federal Tort claim. If the government denies the claim, you have a 6 month statute of limitations to file your lawsuit before you are barred.
- Federal Trade Commission: Great link for Federal consumer information
- Financial Resources for Seniors
- Gold Wing Riders Association: If you own a Gold Wing, this is the place to check out.
- Guide to Senior Nutrition
- Highbeam: Can find old articles written about or by many people you may want to find something out about. Great resource.
- Legal Planning for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Medicare Site:
This site lets you see what you have to payback Medicare for claims it paid for medical care during your case.
- Missouri Courts Home Page: This site can help you figure out who has been sued before. Who has sued before. What is happening with a pending case throughout the state.
- Missouri Governor:
Find out what the Missouri Governor is doing and tell him what you think about it.
- Missouri House of Representatives: Here you can contact your representative. You can track a bill in the legislature.
- Missouri Revised Statutes for St. Louis Accident Lawyer: Lists all Missouri Statutes.
- Missouri Secretary of State Home Page: Search for a business.
- Missouri Sentate: Here you can track Missouri Senate bills. You can contact your Missouri senator.
- Senior Friendly Guide to Downsizing: Fully accessible guide to assist Seniors with downsizing
- Senior Health Resources
- St. Louis Biking: What's going on in biking events in the St. Louis area.
- Super Lawyers: Lists top 5% of all lawyers. This is a list that you cannot buy your way onto.
- United States House of Representatives: This site gives you access to your representative in Washington, D.C. It also give you access to the United States Code which contains federal laws.
- United States Senate: Contact your senator. Keep up with pending legislation. Let your representative in Washington know what you, as a voter, thinks is important.
- Wine Authtication:
This resource give valuable information about counterfeit wine. As a wine lover and collector, I know a lot about wine. I have handled cases involving bad bottles and overheated cellars resulting in ruined wine.